August 30, 2012

bohemian teeth.






Can you see that ambitious tooth trying to grow out of my mouth in the first photo? I have no idea where it wants to go, it's been poking out there all it's life. But the great thing of being the late child of a Hippie Mother is that you get told that crooked teeth or sticky-out ears (got a pair of that too btw) only make you look more beautiful. And that they respect your twelve year old opinion when the dentist says you should get braces to make that front teeth look more presentable. These pictures were taken in my mothers beautiful bedroom. Asim loves to lay on her bed, it's bigger and much more cosy than mine, even though he "officially" isn't allowed to. And I really love the big collection of old paintings and pictures my mother has on her walls, all around the apartment. She and my Aunt are my heroes when it come to interior design and the absolute queens of flea market and antique shopping! Actually my Mother recently complained that there's no picture on my blog that shows my crooked tooth...so here we go!

12 comments:

  1. i have a tooth like that, which my boyfriend affectionately refers to as my "snaggle." and i even had braces for a year (to close a gap), but i never wore my retainer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have?? Never noticed that on you! Glad you were a little rebel not wearing your retainer, crooked tooth for the win!

      Delete
  2. i am forever obsessed with you and your perfect photos <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kennedy! Your sweet words always make my day <3 <3

      Delete
  3. i love crooked teeth too! go your mum! i keep wondering why oh why david bowie got a new set of teeth, he had the most beautiful jumbled teeth when he was young... oh well, at least, there are still the pictures to swoon over
    a crooked tooth-ed reader ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crooked klingt ja so abwertend. Natürlich ist das crooked, aber unwiderstehlich charming. Das gibt so einen Tap aus... Czernowitz oder sowas kulturell Bedeutsames :)

    Übrigens hab ich den Blog gewechselt. Jetzt neu, heute prima! Don't be a stranger, ja? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My teeth look like that, too! My mom has naturally straight teeth and I inherited my crooked teeth from my dad, but I had braces for about 2 years and got the bad stuff straightened but never wore my retainer :D Crooked teeth are the best. Too much hassle getting them straightened (and keeping them that way).

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, I love love love your blog! You are so beautiful! Amazing photos <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had braces and I sill have one crooked tooth that wouldn't stay put! Serves me right for trying to fight my natural genetics :) I like it now anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love you and your naughty tooth! Your momma sounds wonderful! Quite a lot like mine actually >_< Hippie mums are the best kind.

    I do detest my nose though! I call it my potato nose hehe xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog! :) Photos are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair is beautiful! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete