July 17, 2012

8mm colour test.



So I happened to get my hands on a (cheap) super 8 camera...and I also happen to have great people in my life that helped me getting my films developed (thank you Fabian and Katharina, you're the best!) They really are the best, by the way, much better than me, you should do your sore eyes a favour and check them out.

For anyone who wonders, I usually uploaded my films on vimeo, but vimeo decided to treat me bad and won't let me log into my account...so I came back to good old YouTube! I guess I was never cool enough for vimeo anyway, but still, anyone else of you having a problem with their site too?

19 comments:

  1. this is wonderful and it reminds me at the 30's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! this is just adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah it's so lovely! I have had a couple of 8mm film camera's which I have found in second hand stores. But for me, so far away from anything, getting film and developing it is too too costly. So I gave them back to the opportunity shop for someone else to grab. It must feel amazing to use one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great movie! I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This film is dreamy! It seems your beauty and creativness knows no bounds!! I love your work <3 <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is really neat! it's a nice little (moving) peak into your world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow it turned out so beautifully! This makes me want to buy one :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your video it is amazing! I want to do something like this with my holiday filming... Love the music and the colour and crackle. Great post x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, thank you all!! I'm very excited that you enjoyed my first little super 8 Film!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks really awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. stunning! i so want to have one of these cameras now...!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome! So sweet; the music is perfect. My friend gave me an old super 8 for my birthday a while ago but I haven't had a chance to figure it out - it's a little bit daunting, to be honest. But your test videos have definitely inspired me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you should try it out, Hannah! It's a lot of fun...We'll save the film together ;)

      Delete
  13. This is beautiful, perfect choice of music :)

    ReplyDelete